Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Saturday Skin eye cream?

Hey there lovely ladies! So I got the Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightneing Eye Cream and have been using it for the past week. The reviews were great and I really wanted to love it, but I’m not seeing the results I wanted to see. I’ve noticed a tiny difference but nothing to write home about.

My question for you ladies - should I keep using it and give it some more time? Or should I return it and try something different? My main concern is under eye circles, but fine lines and a bit of morning puffiness are up there, too.

Thanks for your help!!

RE: Saturday Skin eye cream?

Normally it can take up more than 3 weeks to kind of see a difference when using the products. Have you tried OLEHENRIKSEN banana bright eye cream? I’ve used that before and it really helps brighten up the under eyes. Tatcha also has a good eye cream too! If you enjoy the product and you’re slowly seeing results without any irritation then keep on using it!

Re: RE: Saturday Skin eye cream?

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if I was getting impatient or not. I’ll keep using this product for a little longer, especially since it looks so good on my shelf 😂. And I’ll have to add Olehenriksen to my list of eye creams to try too!

RE: Re: RE: Saturday Skin eye cream?

For sure!!! 🙂 Let me know how you like the Saturday Skin eye cream after a couple of weeks! I am always curious on trying new things!! ❤️
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing