cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rosacia Skin Care

Hello out there!

I have Rosacia and my skin is so super sensitive. I would love to discuss face products that has helped manage this condition. I am desperately trying to find the right skin routine for my face. Has anyone had any successes and failures they would want to discuss? I am in my 30's so I have all that added skin baggage....

Rosacia Skin Care

Hello! I love First Aid Beauty products and am currently using products from Dermalogica's Ultra Calming line (the mist is amazing when you're feeling hot and inflamed!). I've heard the Ordinary's niacinamide serum helps with flare ups and their squalene cleanser is helpful, so I'm going to try those, as well. At their price point, it's a no brainer to try!

Re: Rosacia Skin Care

I feel your pain. I am desperately trying to put together a skin care regimen but it is soooo difficult with red, sensitive, and dry skin. I unfortunately don't have any suggestions as I'm still searching for answers also, but I wish you the best!!

Hi @AmyLynn8120 some of the products that I know have really helped my friends who have rosacea are the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL, it goes on cool and smooth and helps with redness, plus it has SPF! Another really good product is the Tatcha The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, which is great to soothe and calm the skin and works amazing on sensitive skin 🙂 

Thanks a bunch for the suggestion!

I have struggled with rosacea for 5 years now, i now have tried the Tatcha The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant 1.7 oz/ 50 mL its so good,  i use it at night or in the morning. I love to use it after i get home from work, its when my face feels a bit more irritated and it definently soothes it, I've also used it during my flares and it helps so much. You should try it.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing