Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rosacea

I have rosacea, and an uneven skin texture for sometime now I am currently using the Dr.Jart Cicapair and I like it however I can’t seem to get the rosacea to go away. I’ve read online that light therapy is probably needed but I want to see if there are any other alternatives before I look into this option. My skincare regime is the Laneige Essential Power Emulsion line. And before that I was using the Elf hydrating line. I’m wondering if I should be using something else though. I recently have also made dietary changes and I’m still not really seeing a lot of changes in my skin. I’m wondering if there’s something I’m doing wrong or I’m not using that. I should be using!

Re: Rosacea

@glamlilaa How long ago did you start your routine and make dietary changes? Skin is made up of layers and it takes some time for new layers to reach the surface. I have eczema, so I have some understanding of the trouble you’re going through. 

Another thing to consider is what’s triggering it to appear in the first place and trying to minimize that. Have you spoken with your doctor about it? You might be able to come up with a plan together to address it. 

In the meantime, one of my favourite products for dealing with sensitive, irritated, red skin is Tower 28 Beauty Mini SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL. It helps calm skin down quickly during flare ups. The activite ingredient is Hypochlorous acid, so anything else that contains it will help. 

You can also check out What works? 💜 Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Redness Support for more ideas of products to check out. If you ever find a routine that helps you, please feel free to add it!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing