cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Pale Problems

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem, but I have very pale and sensitive skin that gets red easily. I can never find the right color foundation for my face. I’ve gotten better, but it still needs work. Irish skin runs in the family. I was wondering If Sephora has a pale foundation that doesn’t have any tan in it. 

RE: Pale Problems

I use the fair cool shade of urban decay naked skin foundation (both the liquid and powder) It is the only one I have ever found that matches my very pale skin, covers without feeling heavy and doesn’t cause any irritation or breakouts.

Re: Pale Problems

I don't wear it anymore but Lancome Teint Idole has a 090 shade that didn't oxidize on me at all, and Bobbi Brown carries some very pale neutrals also. The only CC cream I've found that works is Supergoop Fair/Light... no yellow cast to it at all and it seems to be able to mix with other primers or tinting drops pretty well.

(Too Faced, Kat von D, and Supergoop are cruelty-free, so I'd start with @bakeamuffin's shades.)

RE: Pale Problems

Hey @Anonymous I have very fair skin and find the Too Faced Born This Way in shade Swan to be extremely pale, it’s perfect! KVD Lock It Foundation in shade 42 is also an excellent pale foundation but it’s quite heavy
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing