Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

NEED NEW MOISTURIZER

For that past 7 years I've used the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. WELP they changed the container to a jar and I find jars so unsanitary that I need to find something new. I can't go in to talk to the employees right now as where I live things are shut down pretty good and I am extremely low on my last container.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have combo skin but find that a more hydrating moisturizer works best for me! Hopefully something good for sensitive skin as I can break out easily!

THANK YOU ALL! 

Re: NEED NEW MOISTURIZER

@Canadianguru the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 8 oz/ 226 g comes in a tube in the 8oz if that helps? it's just sold out right now from the Black Friday sale. 

Cera v or cetafill

I think you can still get the mini size in a tube, @Canadianguru. it's obviously not ideal but could hold you over until you get to find a good alternative. The 8 oz is also still available in a tube on the FAB website; it looks like that size is sold out for now on the Sephora website, but you could email Sephora customer service to see if it'll be restocked or FAB customer service to see if they are continuing to make that size in that packaging.

The Natural Moisturizing Factors from The Ordinary has a very simple ingredient list, has a nice texture, and it comes in a squeeze tube. If you want to shop not at Sephora, then Bioderma's AP line is amazing for sensitive skin. All of their AP lotions are good, so whichever texture works best for you- however thick or thin you like your moisturizer. Bioderma is on Beautylish and Amazon.

No7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action thingy cream.

Sold in Shoppers Drug Mart.

I have sensitive, reactive and combo skin too and this cream is awesome. 

Also note that the SPF in it dont make me oily or itchy!! Its realky awesome 🙂

I also like the Elf Hello Hydration! cream.

I switch between those 2 from time to time.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing