Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Mask for Redness

I have pretty easy going skin (it can get dry in the winter but is easily corrected with a scrub and lots of moisturizer) but the one thing that has always bugged me is that my cheeks are WAY redder then the rest of my face. I don't have rosacea and as such I'm looking for a good mask to help combat the redness- I currently use Herbivores Blue Tansy mask which I love but it doesn't seem all that effective.

Tags:

Re: Mask for Redness

Aw bummer, I have rosacea and I LOVE the blue tansy mask! I find it to be way more effective if I use the lapis oil afterward (also by Herbivore), so maybe you could try that?

The Origins mushroom mask is super soothing & helps with my redness. I also really like the REN evercalm mask and their overnight balm, as well as the FAB oatmeal mask. 

Dr Jart+ is super popular for their redness correcting cream, but they also have an overnight mask in that line. I bought it but haven't tried it yet, so I can't tell you my personal opinion of it - but it has nice reviews.

Another one with good reviews that I haven't tried is the Dr. Brandt hydro biotic overnight mask.

Brands not sold at Sephora that have good options for redness include Avene, Paula's Choice and La Roche Posay. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing