Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Lights! Camera! REDNESS.

Late-afternoon/evening most days my cheeks/neck/chest flush with redness. Especially my cheeks - BRIGHT RED. 

Not everyday, but often. Especially when I'm filming team trainings or hosting virtual facebook events. (And it isn't the lights - believe me!) I have tried several products but most aren't designed for immediate redness relief. A friend recently suggested aloe vera - chilled in the fridge.  Any other ideas??

Products I've tried with *very limited* success:

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Mist 1.69 oz/ 50 mL (and several other Dr. Jart+ creams)

MARIO BADESCU - The Mini Mist Collection (all of them!)

Skinceuticals Redness Neutralizer

Little Barn Apothecary Aloe + Ice Soothing Gel

CAUDALIE - Grape Water

Ideas?! Thoughts on Aloe?? (All recommendations welcome!)

Re: Lights! Camera! REDNESS.

A while ago on these boards, @veronika23 recommended the serums from Odacite. I’ve used both the sensitive skin and fragile capillaries ones for my facial redness, and they work wonderfully.

Glad they are working out for you @skcfan  🙂  Not sure I've tried the sensitive skin one... will have to look into that. 😄

I use this and it's quite amazing at neutralizing my redness.  I use it instead of foundation - it's that good. ERBORIAN - CC Color Correcting & Redness Reducing Broad Spectrum SPF 25

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing