Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Lighten and Brighten

I am looking for either a treatment or cleanser that brightens, what recommendations. I have used Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml

RE: Lighten and Brighten

i’d recommend the glow recipe blueberry bounce cleanser! it’s refreshing, not drying, and has exfoliating/brightening ahas such as glycolic and lactic acid 🙂

indie lee cleanser

Lighten and Brighten

For brightening, I use Saturday Skin cleanser. It's never irritated my skin which is nearly impossible.

Re: Lighten and Brighten

@bree1  If it's working for you, I would say continue using it. For the effect you are wanting, Vit C serum/ exfoliating and sunscreen should do the trick. I like Drunk Elephant Products. Check out their line for these categories. My spouse also had good results with Sunday Riley CEO serum for Vit C. 

I would say up your exfoliating game. I got the new Clarisonic exfoliating brush head, and it’s it’s helped with making my other products work better. I love the Fresh Sugar Face polish. I also recently added the Olehenriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner to my bedtime routine and it’s helping with my hyperpigmentation. And don’t forget a good SPF, because sun exposure will undo all that hard work.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing