Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Is it any good? Bought it a few weeks ago and saving it for Christmas but just wondering. :))

Anonymous Insider

Re: LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Great for my sun damaged skin. It was dry and when I started to use this, my skin transformed into this soft, supple thing. Use it. 

Anonymous Insider

This is one of the best hydrating products for my skin.  I notice my skin is smoother, plumper, hydrated and I look more refreshed and awake when I use this at night.  I think the jar says to use it once or twice a week for best results, but I have used it more often than that and have had nothing but amazing results! I think you'll love it, @skicycle!

RE: LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Absolutely love this mask. I started a k beauty routine and use this every night. I wake up with baby soft skin! I even like it better than the watermelon sleeping mask.

Yes, it is an amazing mask that doesn't feel greasy on the skin (which is extremely rare for potent moisturizers). Just remember to wash your face thoroughly in the morning to wash off that layer of moisturizer, or you'll end up with a biome of bacteria on your face and potentially break out.

YASSS! this product is a total must! when you sleep your skin begins a process of replacing damaged skin cells and this mask helps that process. when you wake up in the middle of the night this process can be interrupted, this mask helps you skin "stay asleep" and continue the process without interruption.

get it you won't regret it! 

you can buy the pot of mask, thats what i have i use it every night.

this mask is sooooo good !! i love it

I've enjoyed it. I have oily skin that can become easily dehydrated under certain conditions, including winter air. It's not terribly heavy but provides a good barrier for sealing in all my other products and leaves my skin feeling well-moisturized in the mornings. 

Hi. What do you use under It? The mask pills on me when I try to put product underneath. Thanks.

Hi @rivergingko, I've actually used a lot of different products under it and never really had a pilling problem. I put it on after my moisturizer and I've used it with several different moisturizers from Ole Henriksen, Caudalie, Benton, Freeset... What are you using before the sleep mask? Have you tried letting your previous step dry down for like 5 minutes before putting the Laneige on? It could be some sort of interaction between the mask and your previous step. 

I love it! I notice my face looks visibly hydrated, my redness is reduced, dry spots are less apparent and my skin feels so smooth😄

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing