Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Is glow recipe worth it?

I’m almost done with my current Tatcha moisturizer , so I’ve been looking at the Glow Recipe Plum Plump moisturizer as a replacement. Some of the other products from that company also look interesting and worth a shot, but the price seems a little on the higher side. Are there any products from Glow Recipe that really work and are worth their price? 

Re: Is glow recipe worth it?

Glow Recipe is a popular skincare brand that has gained a lot of attention for its focus on natural ingredients and effective formulas. Whether or not Glow Recipe is worth it for you depends on a few factors.

Firstly, if you prioritize using natural and clean skincare products, and have had positive experiences with Glow Recipe in the past, then it may be worth investing in their products. Additionally, if you have specific skincare concerns such as dryness, dullness, or uneven texture, and have found that Glow Recipe products have worked well for you in addressing those concerns, then it may also be worth it.

However, if you have sensitive skin, or are on a tight budget, it may not be the best option for you. It's also important to note that there are many other skincare brands available that offer similar products at a lower price point.

Ultimately, whether or not Glow Recipe is worth it depends on your individual needs and preferences, as well as your willingness to invest in their products. I hope this helps you make an informed decision!

Thank you! This helps a lot!

I love love loooove glow recipe. I very quickly fell down  the rabbit hole after the way it made my skin feel. My husband always comments on how bright and clear my skin is, how awake and fresh I look. The bags under my eyes have disappeared and I have a 4 month old baby and pre-teen. I’m a VERY busy mom and I’ve never felt so confident about my skin before 

Thank you for the info!

I am personally a big fan of glow recipe;  in my opinion, their products are worth it. 

I've used their toner before and loved the way it made my skin feel.  I currently use their strawberry smooth AHA + BHA salicylic acid serum, AHA night treatment and their watermelon pink juice moisturizer.  

Everyone's skin needs are different.  I have a friend who's skin has never looked better and he primarily uses Glow Recipe.  And I have another friend who's got such sensitive skin that she found Glow Recipe didn't do much for her.

Personally, I've found that Glow Recipe's formulas compliment my skincare routine and are very beneficial to my skin's clarity and plumpness.

Thank you! This is helpful!

Thank you for the suggestions!

I love the #Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 0.85 oz/ 25 mL and the #Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer by GR

From my experience they both work great on my skin. The pink juice is lighter and the Plum Plump is a bit heavier a moisturizer. I would only use these in the day time, they have a nice shine and leave a glistening look on your skin. I get compliments on my glow for sure when I use these. I use more treatment focused mousturizers in my evening routine. 🙂

For these I tend to use pink juice in the summer when my skin dosen't need the extra hydration. The plum plump when I feel I need more moisture.

I think they are very different from Tatcha's. I personally looove my GR so much. 

Maybe you could go in store to test them out on your skin before you buy?

Thank you for the advice! 🙂

Your very welcome 🙂

I love to go into a store and try them out first @ofiluv before I buy, but I know that isn't always possible.

Switching moisturizers can be tricky. Sometimes we go through an adjustment period, it can be difficult. Sometimes what works for others, doesn't work on us.

I hope you find something you really like 💕

I like Glow Recipe, but honestly like Tatcha better. I try a ton of skincare products and Tatcha is one of my faves for sure. Elemis ranks right up there too.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing