Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Ingrown Hair Scars on Bikini Line? Help!

So I use to shave my bikini line and I have ingrown hair scars all down my bikini line. I’ve tried every type of bleaching and lightening cream there is. I’ve been getting waxed for about a year and I thought that would lighten the scars over time but nope. I also exfoliate with a sugar scrub. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? Or at least make them fade?

Re: Ingrown Hair Scars on Bikini Line? Help!

@LoveOfAlee Get a supply razor. The man was a NASA engineer and created a razor that will never give you bumps or burns. I know first hand. Now I use any product I want.

It is my experience and perception, that it is the razor that is the problem. It is the tool that is abrading your skin and lifting your hair follicles and when you pull them to snip them, they get mad.

Check out supply razor, I left a review it's the 3rd one down. Now I shave and it's nothing. I mean it is great. Bikini, piece of cake. The razor rinses so well and you don't apply pressure as a NASA engineer he did the pressure for us.

It will open your world to any products on the Sephora shelf. Can't beat that. Problem solved.

I love Kopari Coconut Sheer Oil , Kopari Coconut Melt Mini 2.5 oz/ 75 mL  

I can do any lotions or scrubs. And any deodorants. Before Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub would have BURNED LIKE HECK, now it's... ON DECK.

Any scrub, oil, shower oil, after balm, even spray parfume on my legs after and oh it's nice, no irritation. Smooth and smelling great. It is the TOOL. Like don't cut turkey with a butter knife! (You could argue it would bruise the flesh and not make a fine cut and be done.)Any scrub, oil, shower oil, after balm, even spray parfume on my legs after and oh it's nice, no irritation. Smooth and smelling great. It is the TOOL. Like don't cut turkey with a butter knife! (You could argue it would bruise the flesh and not make a fine cut and be done.) 

I don't want credit. I want to spread what will help people. I had rockin' bikinis and had to wear a friggin WRAP around a designer bikini? Now I only do a 1 piece but still, irritation never happens when your tool is designed so the follicles are left alone.

GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN. Plus the razor refills will last all year. Razors are $75 w 3 months of razors included, for $12 you will have a whole year's worth and can BUY UP on Sephora product. Some great aftershave balms and lotions are singin' to you!

I wish it was like life, then I'd have no further worries.... 🛀🛀🛀

I opt for the STAINLESS STEEL, but any wil do and are $75. Any, and right now special edition copper. Men love these for gifts but boy they are great for women! I now use any products I want post-shave, and no irritation. I have bought more Sephora products than before!I opt for the STAINLESS STEEL, but any wil do and are $75. Any, and right now special edition copper. Men love these for gifts but boy they are great for women! I now use any products I want post-shave, and no irritation. I have bought more Sephora products than before!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Ingrown Hair Scars on Bikini Line? Help!

Ugh ingrown hairs suuuck! Fortunatly I watched a video over how to reduce them, and I can give you the link:

I hope this works or at least helps a little bit!

RE: Re: Ingrown Hair Scars on Bikini Line? Help!

IKR! Thank you so much! I’ll check it out!!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • I opt for the STAINLESS STEEL, but any wil do and are $75. Any, and right now special edition copper. Men love these for gifts but boy they are great for women! I now use any products I want post-shave, and no irritation. I have bought more Sephora products than before!
  • Any scrub, oil, shower oil, after balm, even spray parfume on my legs after and oh it's nice, no irritation. Smooth and smelling great. It is the TOOL. Like don't cut turkey with a butter knife! (You could argue it would bruise the flesh and not make a fine cut and be done.)
testing