Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

I couldnโ€™t have done it without YOU! ๐ŸŒฟ

Photo by: Cibelle LeviPhoto by: Cibelle LeviHey Sephora Community - Nastia Liukin here! A few months back you helped pick the design for my Celery Green Cream! Well... I am so excited to share the winner with you. It was my favorite too ๐Ÿ’š Iโ€™m so thankful for all the love & support Iโ€™ve received from you and Sephora. Canโ€™t wait for you all to try it and tell me what you think. Ask me anything, I am here to answer any questions you have!

xoxo,

Nastia Liukin

VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides

Re: I couldnโ€™t have done it without YOU! ๐ŸŒฟ

@NastiaLiukin  Itโ€™s great to see the final product! Just last week I thought โ€œhmm, I wonder which box design Volition chose for the celery cream? I hope itโ€™s the simpler one with the celery stalks.โ€ ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats on the launch! Canโ€™t wait to see it in person at a Sephora store! 

Hey @KatieBT : should Nastia have a special brand-related BIC badge? Is there a badge for folks who collaborate with brands on new products? Were it up to me, sheโ€™d get an โ€œOlympic Championโ€ badge but, well, you know. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@WinglessOne Agreed ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm so happy with how it turned out! Let me know if you get around to trying it ๐Ÿ’š

Congratulations on the launch, Nastia! Really looking forward to trying this new cream!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much @parisdust ! I'd love to know what you think when you get around to trying it ๐Ÿ’š Appreciate all the support! xo 

yay it looks great!

@Kim888 Thanks so much!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Yay! Design 2 was also my fave! Congrats on the new product launch, @NastiaLiukin !

Thanks @SpaceLlama! So happy with how it turned out ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 126 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos2
  • Photo by: Cibelle Levi
testing