Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Help!

Ok so I have SUPER sensative skin and I tried out cocokind ceramide serum and cosrx snail mucin and my skin started burning. I got red patches on my face and it looked super irritated. I currently use cerave moisturizer, tower SOS spray, and glow recipe watermelon dew drops. At night I use the inkey list oat cleansing balm, ceravr hydrating cream to foam cleanser (translucent bottle with green logo), laniege water bank moisturizer, and laniege water sleeping mask. should i remove anything from my routine and add some products to soothe my irritation? I’m not sure if laniege also causes my irritation because my skin didn’t start burning until after I put on the laniege moisturizer. Please recommend budget friendly products, I am a teenage girl! 

(I dont really know my skin type, it is definitely dry but i dont know if it is also combination)

Please please help!

Re: Help!

@cady123  Have you narrowed down the problem product to the Cosrx for sure? If yes and the other products aren’t bothering you I would say it’s safe to continue. If no I would start with the Oat cleanser (my personal fav too) and the Cerave hydrating cream and try that for a few days to rule those two products out if no reactions I would add 1 product at a time giving 4-5 days to make sure no reactions come up. I was using a different cleanser and I liked it but the more I used it the more I noticed red patches that burned bad and once I took it out of my routine my face cleared up and I didn’t have any irritating patches after that! Hope that works! 

Thank you! Sadly, I returned the cosrx snail mucin because I thought it was the problem before I realized it was the cocokind serum. I might just gwt a mini bottle of it and try using it for a few days to see if it works for me! 

@cady123  Also keep using the tower 28 spray! It works well when my skin is irritated too!! 😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing