Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

HELP

YALL MY HAIR IS SO FRIZZY! I NEED HELP FINDING THE PERFECT PRODUCT FOR ME! IVE TRIED OVER 30 PRODUCTS THAT DONT WORK! PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME SOME PRODUCTS! THANKS SO MUCH! MY HAIR IS A FRIZZY WAVY TYPE! HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND ME!!! BYEEE

Tags:

Re: HELP

@Lila2333 I also have wavy/frizzy hair and have found both Davines OI All In One Hair Milk for Softness and Shine 4.56 oz / 135 ml is a great option if your hair is finer in texture and easily weighed down and the Davines OI Hair Oil for Softness and Shine 4.56 oz / 135 ml is fantastic if you have thicker hair (really the whole Davines Oi line is great for frizzy or wavy hair - I've been using it on and off for years - the shampoo and conditioner or mask are excellent and they have a hair butter if your hair is more thick or textured). You can use the Oi Milk (which is a lighter mist applied to clean, damp hair) alone on clean hair before styling, layer the mist with the Oi Oil (which comes in a pump) before drying or use the oil before styling  or after on dry hair to smooth out any frizz.

I'm also seeing a lot of improvement with use of K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (I started by trying the mini size and ended up getting the full size bottle). It's pricey but concentrated and replaces your usual in shower conditioner (you apply to shampooed, towel dried hair and then wait a few minutes before proceeding with other products).

After holding out a long time having tried Olaplex in the past and not really getting the hype, I'm now finding it's a product line that plays really well with my hair type. For frizz in particular, I highly recommend #Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Frizz Reduction & Heat Protectant Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL  (a thicker product you apply before drying that still doesn't really weigh hair down) and Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Frizz Reduction & Heat Protection Hair Oil (a lighweight oil that I love using on dry hair before heat styling in particular...I find I only need a few drops so it lasts forever, it's also often given as a free sample by Sephora so relatively easy to try for free).

I know the wavy/frizz struggle and hope you find something that works & would also love to hear if you find another product you recommend if you add it to this post!

@Lila2333 what's your current routine?

Try the WOW spray!!! Once u use it with any types of heat it works magic / no frizz

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing