cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

HELP!!!

Hey guys, 

I'm going to Florida and need a mattifying moisturizer. I've tried the Glam Glow Volcasmic Matte Moisturizer and really like it, but mama does NOT want to spend $50 on a moisturizer unless it's totally worth it. I need a product that's mattifying but not drying since my skin is pretty dry as is. If you guys could tell me if the Volcasmic moisturizer is worth it or give me some other recommendations, it'd be so helpful! 

RE: HELP!!!

I haven't tried any Glam Glow products but I also have super dry skin and here's what I like. Some are expensive but they take a long to use up and I love them and have seen an improvement. The first is the Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief, its more of a gel-like consistency but feels really cooling. I also love the first aid beauty ultra repair cream. This is a bit heavier because it's not a gel consistency but still feels light and is really moisturizing. Lastly I've actually been using the body butter from Too Cool for School and it is super heavy because it is a body butter but it smells nice and is also really wonderful for my dry skin. Hope this helps some!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing