cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Good eye creams ?

Hi guys! 
any recommendations for an eye cream to help with tired looking eyes? Not quite bags but could use some brightening/plumping/refreshing. (Sensitive and dry skin concerns - and allergic to coconut ingredients). 

thanks! 
leah 

Good eye creams ?

@leahmh1 hello! I have dry sensitive skin as well and my under eyes could always use a little pick me up. I love using Laniege eye products. I use their Water Bank Eye Gel. It helps cool the under eyes and helps it to less dry/puffy which in turn gives you that little pick me up. it feels amazing on my skin and doesn't irritate it at all. the water based formula is perfect for dry skin too! I also use their Eye Sleeping mask every night and it does pretty much the same thing the day time one does. however, I don't usually rub it in too much. more so just apply a thicker layer and let it absorb over night. hope this helped and best of luck! 😊

RE: Good eye creams ?

I have eczema and highly allergic to a lot of eye creams. Kiehl’s Avacado Eye Treatment is the only cream that doesn’t itch my eyes. It gives me bright and moisturized eyes. My dark circles have diminished a bit.

Re: Good eye creams ?

@leahmh1 Hello! The only eye cream I've noticed that did anything for me is the SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff It did take a few weeks for results to show, but it made a huge difference for me.

@leahmh1 I have dry, sensitive skin and really like Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream with Avocado 1.01 oz/ 30 mL it has really helped to brighten my eyes.

GLAMGLOW BRIGHTEYES™ Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream or Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream 

I made sure to check the ingredients and neither has Coconut in it.

@leahmh1 LANEIGE Eye Sleeping Mask The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing