Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Fresh

What is your opinions on the skincare brand Fresh?? Ever try any products out??

Tags:

IMHO, the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose is a must hav...

IMHO, the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose is a must have. If you want to try a Fresh Mask, the Rose Face Mask is a good hydrating mask with a very pleasant scent.

RE: Fresh

I'm going to sound like a fresh junkie but I buy a lot of sephora kits to try new brands and have always been impressed with Fresh. I haven't tried a product I haven't liked. Some aren't my number ones or ended up suiting my needs but are great buys. You can get their soy cleanser with everything value or kits, as much as it seems basic it's agreeable with the skin and does its job but I prefer others. Things I love; the sugar face polish (I think this is a lifer) the rose mask -hate the smell but does wonders for the skin. The buckthorn soap is great also and not filled with glycerin so will last awhile (makes me want to try the booster oil). The youth preserve cream (a bestseller for a reason) and the rose eye cream. Waiting to open and try their rose face cream and have a deluxe sample of the caramel lip on the way too. Their lip balms aren't bad either/smell great and glide on without being waxy.

Re: Fresh

I have had a few of the Fresh Sugar Lip treatments/balms and while they were nice, they weren't really special. They were mainly high priced lip balms in nice packaging but moisturized my lips only okay.

Re: Fresh

I really like the Rose toner, Black Tea Firming mask, and the Lotus Youth Cream. They smell amazing and are really moisturizing. I love most Fresh products but not a big fan of the Soy Face Cleansers or the Sugar Lip Treatments..

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing