cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Foundation Brush

Hi 🙂

Just wondering, what are your favorite brushes for foundation? Best for skin, no streaks, flawless finish.

Thank you.

RE: Foundation Brush

The Morphe Y12 kabuki brush. It literally leaves no streaks and I am able to apply my foundation on my nose without it running off. My beauty blender soaks up all my foundation.

Re: Foundation Brush

My favorite is the It Cosmetics Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush #110.

I also like the IT cosmetics brushes for liquid foundation. I use the Luxe flat top buffing brush. The bristles are the perfect amount of density and it does not leave streaks. 

Also for stick foundation the hourglass one is amazing! 

I use the real techniques sponge! it's cheap and works well

I've tried many brushes and the beauty blender and I can say you get a good coverage with the beauty blender but I prefer the Urban Decay Pro Blurring Brush. Every time I use it my skin looks flawless and considering I have acne and acne scars that is amazing. I think it's best to go with a brush vs beauty blender because there can be bacteria build up in the blender if not properly washed and dried often. With brushes, they can also last for 5+ years vs having to buy a new blender every year or so.

Hope this helps

XOXOXO Krystal

Hi Krystal, it really helps, thank you very much!

Nothing beats my beauty blender but the Artis brushes are the only face brushes I use. They're amazing but needs to be clean often because it find it streaky if you don't.

Love my Beautyblender and then often finish with my Sephora professional airbrush 55.  

morphe M439 is amazing!!

morphe M439 is amazing!!

For the finish that you are looking for, I recommend checking out the beautyblender: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/midas-touch-P422859?skuId=1993997&icid2=beautyblender_whatsnew_carou...

Absolutely no streaks 🙂

Yes, I will definitely try it!

The Elf Foundation powder brush is really good.

Sephora collection # 63 brush! Looovvveee! Gives you an airbrushed finish

thank you!! 🙂
Anonymous Insider

This is not a skin care question [which is the focus of this group]. This is a make up question...

well, too late now 😕

My HG foundation brush would be Chanel's powder/foundation brush. It has white bristles on top! Sooooo worth it!

I love the real techniques foundation brush. It’s cheaper than most other and it is sooo much better then anything else I’ve tried!

Beauty Blender 🙂

Yeah, I gotta try that

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing