Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face wash

I’m just curious as to what everybody uses for a face wash (: I'm usually too scared to stray away from products that don't harm my face, but yet don't really make my face look better.

My skin is super dry so I use Cerave Hydrating Cleansing...

My skin is super dry so I use Cerave Hydrating Cleansing Lotion. It is a lotion but cleans well and leaves my skin hydrated. I purchase mine from Target but you can purchase at any drugstore.

Currently rotating between Neutrogena hydro boost exfolia...

Currently rotating between Neutrogena hydro boost exfoliating cleanser & Belif creamy cleansing foam moist. The Belif face wash is more everydayish the Neutrogena cleanser Is more heavy duty.

neogen tea cleanser. smells light, leaves skin clear and...

neogen tea cleanser. smells light, leaves skin clear and hydrated. No dry feeling after washing. Cost 19$
Anonymous Insider

Re: neogen tea cleanser. smells light, leaves skin clear and...

@rubyemj24

@sunshine202 is right - the Neogen Green Tea Foam Cleanser is great!  Initially, I was concerned that a foam cleanser might dry out my skin but that is not the case at all with this cleanser.  I use it as a second cleanse in the evening and it does exactly what @sunshine202 said - cleans and hydrates my skin without stripping it dry. 

Re: Face wash

My personal preference is Philosophy's Purity, but FAB's Face Cleanser is nice as well. 

RE: Face wash

I love love love. The Korea Greek yogurt cleanser. Have suggested it to friends and they try it once and go out and buy their own.

I use Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging, Ceramic Slip and Amore Pacific Treatment Cleanser. I’ve found they all do separate things but together, work well on my face. Depending on how my skin is feeling, how much makeup I’ve worn or if it was a no makeup day, I’ll choose which one will benefit me more.
Anonymous Insider

I have sensitive skin and I tend to use face cleansers by Pacifica. The quinoa one is good but super gentle, I would suggest their other ones if you want something that gives a deeper clean yet is super gentle. An extra plus is that they cost 8-18$ and are vegan. I hope this was of help 🙂

@rubyemj24 I alternate between Kate Somerville ExfoliKate...

@rubyemj24 I alternate between Kate Somerville ExfoliKate which smells just divine and is a daily non-abrasive exfoliator and Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip.
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing