Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face moisturizer

Hey so I’ve been using Fenty Beauty for awhile and it’s helps get my skin not dry but I noticed it leaves my face slightly red and sometimes it’ll be itchy or really warm. my face is combination, gets oily during day dry at night, and is sensitive to EVERYTHING. Sometimes even water it’s annoying. If anybody in here has an suggestions on moisturizers that could work with my skin Pleasseeee lmk🫶

Re: Face moisturizer

Hi @HaileyBarker ! Do you know if there are any specific ingredients your skin's sensitive to? Have you ever seen a dermatologist or primary care doctor about your super sensitive skin? It's sometimes hard even for docs to figure out a skin sensitivity or true allergy, but it can be very helpful so you'll avoid the offending ingredient(s) going forward. 

Meanwhile, a very good basic moisturizer is Vanicream Moisturizing Lotion or Moisturizing Cream. The cream's just a thicker consistency than the lotion. You can find Vanicream products at your local drugstore or (in the US) Target. For my mostly-dry combo skin, I use a different product, Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer. Sometimes I use the Moisturizing Cream or Lotion instead. 

Oh, and are you talking about Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ? If you've been using that as your moisturizer + sunscreen (instead of using a separate sunscreen over it), then you'll also need a new sunscreen. Your skin could be sensitive to one of the UV filters in the Fenty moisturizer, or to the fragrance ingredients, or really anything else it contains. Do you have a different sunscreen your skin likes? 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing