Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Experience with Double Cleanse products?

Re: Experience with Double Cleanse products?

Hi @TD1902!

Double cleansing works well for me in the evening when I'm removing makeup/products from my skin. I only cleanse once in the mornings.

I have, in fact, used the Pixi Double Cleanse which is quite nice. Caroline Hirons collaborated with Pixi on the double cleanse, as she's a big proponent of double-cleansing. It's a handy product because you have the oil-based balm to gently remove makeup (I find Pixi to be similar to Clinique's Take The Day Off, which is my holy grail makeup remover) and a gentle, creamy cleanser. 

It may be a good starting point for you to try double cleansing as it's a convenient product and a fairly good option. But don't feel that it's the only one out there, as you can double cleanse with any products you like. Like I said, I love the Clinique TTDO and then I just follow up with a different cleanser - right now I use either the Pixi Mud cleanser or Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. 

RE: Experience with Double Cleanse products?

Hi. It really depends on your skin. Using products from the same line isn’t necessary per se, but if that works for you- go for it!😊 Ipersonally like using a balm and then a foaming wash. At the moment, the Body Shop’s cleansing balm and Korres’ Foaming washing are working together nicely. My face feels clean and not dry.I wihave to try the Pixi combo set too! Hope this helps!

Re: Experience with Double Cleanse products?

@TD1902 My skin is very sensitive, and I use Dermalogica Precleanse and then La Roche Posay Cleanser. Both brands are great for sensitive skin, and my face loves these products.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing