cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Everyday Foundation/BB Cream

Hello! I am currently in school and I am looking for a light coverage foundation or bb cream that won't look unnatural. Just something to help reduce redness and help make my face look brighter. If you have any skincare that would help do this, that would be great too! Thank you!

Re: Everyday Foundation/BB Cream

@awsumcheez I would recommend the LAURA MERCIER - Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free. I am in my early 30s and have used it for years and I’m still obsessed with it. It is lightweight and natural. If you want a bit more coverage her foundations are great too. 

In in terms of brightening as you mentioned definitely get into a good skincare routine. Better skin = less makeup and more natural! Vitamin C is great for brightening and I’ve used OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum® for years! You will look instantly brightened! Just remember to wear sunscreen because it can make you more sensitive to the sun. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

I second the Dr. Jart BBs as a fantastic option. Unfortunately they're too pink for me - I have rosacea and need a neutral undertone to counteract the redness and match the rest of my body - but in terms of the coverage and feel you want, they might be a perfect match. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! (:

not from sephora but I really like the bb creams from missha, the kbeauty brand. reasonable price with light weight feel while providing sheer to medium coverage. I also like skincare from The Ordinary because they're super budget friendly and effective. I suggest the glycolic Acid toner, niacinamide + zinc serum, and the hyaluronic acids + b5 serum.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Everyday Foundation/BB Cream

Thank you!

@Anonymous

You might look at Dr Jart BB balms. I use the Premium BB balm and I have oily/combo skin. This works as primer, skin corrector and spf all in one. It works great and lasts all day!! You can use alone or add blush, bronzer or light dusting of powder, for whatever look you're going for!! I hope this helps!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I'll look into it 😄

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing