Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drying Lotion

How does the drying lotion from Mario Bedescu compare to the one from Kate Somerville?

RE: Drying Lotion

Thanks, guys! I’ve only ever used the Mario Bedescu, but I saw that the ingredients were slightly different with the EradiKate so I didn’t know if maybe it might be worth it to splurge since I do really like a couple other Kate Somerville skin care products. But if they’re more or less the same, I think I’ll stick with the Mario Bedescu.

Re: Drying Lotion

@modoesmakeup17 I've tried both and they have both worked pretty much the same for me. The only difference is the price tag.

They worked the exact same for me @modoesmakeup17

I had the Drying Lotion first and when it ran out, I bought the Eradikate when it was on sale. Honestly I was never really impressed with the Drying Lotion and I thought the same would be for Eradikate. But a few days ago, I had a new pimple about to surface on my skin and instead of putting on my current fav Murad Rapid Relief, I put on my Eradikate and woke up with a less bumpy pimple. But honestly, I think I would recommend the Drying Lotion better. It's cheaper and it's proven to work for a lot of people. Me personally, I think I just was never really aware of any effects it ever did on my skin when I was using it.

@modoesmakeup17wrote:
How does the drying lotion from Mario Bedescu compare to the one from Kate Somerville?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing