Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dry Skin Care Routine

Looking for tips and products for a good and simple everyday skin routine for dry skin and acne. 

Re: Dry Skin Care Routine

Hey @jacquelin94,

I have dry skin as well and used to have really bad acne breakouts. I slowly switched my skincare routine to Drunk Elephant and my skin has been so happy, as long as I don’t try using products with irritating ingredients. 

PM: cleanse with Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL, then I mix Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and/or Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL with DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum and apply that to my face and neck, careful to avoid my eye area. I finish off with a small pump of DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamand press that into my skin. 

AM: Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL(sometimes I’ll mix in DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Dropsas well) and then use DRUNK ELEPHANT - Umbra™ Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30on top. 

To really help clear my acne I like to use Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus and Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL Once a week, on separate days. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing