Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Do you think SK2 is worth it?

Have you noticed a big difference? Is it anyone's HG? I feel like I need to have it in my arsenal.

RE: Do you think SK2 is worth it?

I didn't like any of the skii products and I'm korean who hear raves about skii so often. I found la prairie products much better for similar worth.

The best way to use their products. For the essence is using Asian cotton pads like the shiseido or in Canada now you can go to the Korean face shop. Use the thick cotton pads and break it thin pieces and use it as a face mask for five minutes. You will see the result quicker. I am 18 and I went to the department store Taiwan sk2 counter they checked my skin I got results of 15 years old. Their service is the best in Asia.

I love SKII products. I have the face essence that I use everyday and I have tried a few of their face and eye creams. It's expensive but worth it.

Re: Do you think SK2 is worth it?

@TinPanAli I bought both a huge bottle of the SKII and the Missha Time Revolution treatment essences while in Korea and can tell you the Missha is not only better but a mere fraction of the cost.  I seriously saw no difference save for a little more moisture from the Missha.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Do you think SK2 is worth it?

I was just going to suggest trying the Time Revolution. I was fortunate enough to get deluxe samples of both and I saw results with the MTR over my use of the SK2. The SK2 is definitely not worth the hype or the price for someone with my combo skin. You can get the Time Revolution essence at your local Target store or purchase it on the Target website.

I found the big 11 ounce SK2 online at Costco. Where do you find Missha?
Anonymous Insider

You can get it from Target
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing