Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Dew Drops

I have noticed that the Glow Recipe Dew Drops have been making my face stingy and red. It irritated my skin. Is it the product or me? I believe it’s just me because maybe I have sensitive skin. This product has been booming. Sometimes popular skin care isn’t always the best.

Re: Dew Drops

@syme  Yeah, just because a product is popular doesn’t mean it’ll play nice with your particular skin. We don’t all have the same skin type/behavior or skincare goals/issues, so we don’t all need the same products and skincare routines. Rather than a product’s popularity, focus on what your own skin actually needs and whether or not that product will meet those needs. 

Your skin might be sensitive to something in Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum. I know some people’s skin can’t tolerate a high % of niacinamide, for instance. (I don’t know how much niacinamide’s in this serum.) If your other skincare products contain niacinamide, it’s possible that you were overloading your skin with this ingredient by also using this GR serum. Or, you could be sensitive to a different ingredient in this serum. None of that means this GR serum is bad in general. It just means it’s bad for your particular skin. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing