Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

DIAGNOSED WITH LUPUS ♡

Hi everyone!♥️ I'm new here & I'm looking for some help, advice, or recommendations. i recently got diagnosed with lupus & i am looking for a good light foundation with spf protection. I wear MAC face & body C3/C4 & would like something as thin & lightweight as that one. currently i have found a sunscreen & moisturizer,

SUPERGOOP UNSEEN SUNCREEN SPF 40

SAIE DEWY TINTED MOISTURIZER 35 UNSEEN 

please any advise or recommendations would really help, Thank you! 

(sensitive skin, fragrance free, normal to dry skin, medium skin tone , loves dewy) 

Re: DIAGNOSED WITH LUPUS ♡

Hi! You are extremely strong and I'll keep you in my prayers! Rare Beauty designs their products with easy to open packaging for those with conditions like yours. Selena Gomez also has lupus so she wanted that to be a focus with her products. In addition, I like to use Elta MD Tinted oil-free sunscreen. Its a great sunscreen thats noncomedogenic and provides a nice skin tint effect. Hope this helps ❤️ xo

Re: DIAGNOSED WITH LUPUS ♡

Hey @jayvbabe!

I live with an auto-immune disorder as well and have found that MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Skin Tint Clean Foundation is a safe option for my skin. It's a clean option and totally buildable. No fragrance, a light natural glow, and I believe it's SPF 30. I'd definitely give it a go if you haven't tried it yet!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing