Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleansing & Purifying Mask Poll

Hi all! Need help deciding on a face mask for cleansing, purifying, and an overall detox from a week of wearing makeup. Thanks so much!

Which one out of the following 4 choices would you recommend?

1. TATA HARPER - Resurfacing Mask
  2. HERBIVORE - Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask
  3. TATA HARPER - Purifying Mask
  4. PETER THOMAS ROTH - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer
  5. OTHER (provide product in response)

Re: Cleansing & Purifying Mask Poll

Thank you for your feedback! Hoping to squeaky clean skin soon 🙂

I found the Tata Harper clarifying mask to be live changing (INSTANT results amazing), which is why I tried the resurfacing one since it was a 100 point reward. I've found so far that you must follow their instructions to see best results, but beyond that it's great. I ended up getting 4 of the 100 point perks (which is actually equivalent to the full size so I highly suggest seeing if your local Sephora has any) 

im a HUGE fan of origins face masks. Their 10 minute out of trouble is great if your skin is throwing a fit (if you know what I mean) and their resurfacing rose mask is AMAZING. I use it like 2 times a week even though I have tons of masks to use. 

Id say for peter Thomas Roth get the trial set. It's $25 and has a mini of each of the masks and is actually a great value. I still haven't run out, but once I do I'm just going to get that set again. 

Hi Beauty 

If you have a chance try the boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding. Its a Wash-Off treatment two part Pore Pudding powered by black and white charcoal. The powerful pair work together to minimize the appearance of pores while balancing skin for ideal results. It lifts away clogging impurities and excess oil without leaving skin feeling dry, irritated, or stripped. Meanwhile, binchotan white charcoal moisturizes and balances skin’s hydration levels, and kaolin clay boosts the benefits of both black and white charcoals by absorbing excess oil for a smooth, radiant complexion.

#1 and #3 layer beautifully for a great Acid and deeply purifying treatment. I do it once a week. I apply the resurfacing first, let it dry for a couple minutes, the layer purifying on top. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing