Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best good moisturizer?

My skin is overall oily but can get very dry in the morning after I wash my face. However it will still get greasy again on its own within a few hours, and I've had a lot of trouble finding a moisturizer that isn't too heavy but will still keep the dryness away, especially in my cheeks. So far I've had better luck with First Aid Beauty products, but can get a little too much like cold cream for my liking during the summer time. I used to use Clinique moisturizers but I don't like the feel on my skin much anymore. Does anyone have a good moisturizing cream or lotion that isn't too heavy but will still get rid of dryness? Thanks!

Re: Best good moisturizer?

Come on @jozkid! Can't you tell this stuff is legit? 

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 11.20.34 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, jeez every body talks about their favorites , so why pick on the newbee !!

Heart @jozkid 

Image result for you go girl gif

Thanks doll @ZombieMetroAnt

Anonymous Insider

i use Marine miricle creme by Transformulas....its the best ive used skin is ultra soft

i have oily skin too i use there glycol wash also 

RE: Best good moisturizer?

I have weird skin like yours, oily but often feels stripped after washing. I've found that FAB's cleanser in the blue tube is awesome as is philosophy's cleanser- they don't make my face so dry but still remove all grime and makeup! For moisturizer I have been using philosophy's Renewed Hope in a Jar! It's minimized my oil production as well as helped exfoliate my skin and get rid of some of my crazy hormonal acne. It's also helping with acne scars!! I put on a dime size amount for my whole face and neck and let dry for about 10 to 15 minutes before applying any makeup on top. I notice if I don't wait, the moisturizer tends to pill up and rub off instead of absorbing into my skin!

Re: RE: Best good moisturizer?

That's super awesome! I know that my mom has used philosophy's cleanser before and swears by it, but I had never tried their moisturizers. It's especially nice to hear that it minimizes oil production. Thank you so much, I will try it for sure using your method of application that you kindly shared! 🙂 

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 11.20.34 PM.png
testing