Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Acne

Hey y’all, i have very acne prone skin and i’m trying to look for a new serum or anything that will help. i’m currently used exposed skincare (cleanser, toner, cream) and Niciminide from the Ordinary. Any suggestions? 

Re: Acne

Skincare is definitely the one area I will never go cheap with - that being said, the Ole Henriksen dewtopia night treatment completely changed my skin. I recently started using the Herbivore blue tansy mask a few times a week and that has kick stubborn acne out as well. As far as something sensitive yet effective, I love the Tower28 facial spray - It really does help soothe my skin and appear less irritated before makeup application and before bed. Also the first aid ultra repair cream is a wonderful moisturizer for my reactive skin!

@Kkaityy Which specific Exposed products are you using? I see they have more than one serum and I see a gel moisturizer but not a cream one on the site. 

i use the basic kit so that includes the Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic, Acne treatment serum and the Clear pore serum. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing