Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Salicylate Intolerant

Products that do not contain salicylates

Re: Salicylate Intolerant

Are you looking for a type of product in particular without that ingredient? 

RE: Re: Salicylate Intolerant

Yes almost all products have a plant base which I can not have I put ingredients into a search @ http://www.fibromyalgie-guaifenesin.info/en/salsearch/ and most products come up in the red. I have found a few but wondered if anyone had a list

Re: RE: Re: Salicylate Intolerant

I'm salicylate sensitive too and I agree that it's difficult to find products that don't trigger a reaction.

I've read a lot of ingredient lists to figure out what I can and can't use. This is what I currently keep in my makeup bag:

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, Rich Lip Color, and Gel Eyeliner

Hourglass Ambient powder, Stobe powder, Bronzer powder, and blush powder

Urban Decay powder eye shadows and Cannonball Waterproof Mascara (I choose waterproof to help keep my straight lashes curled)

The only item I can't find is a clear lip gloss. They always have some kind of plant oil or fragrance in them.

There are a couple of companies that make sal free makeup and I've tried some lip colors from both of them, but haven't tried anything else. They are Andrea Rose and Cleure. 

Re: RE: Re: Salicylate Intolerant

Hey, I am also looking for sal free products. Thanks for listing the ones you use! Have you found a moisturizer that is sal free? Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing