Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

makeup for school

Hey! so i am going back to school in a few weeks and i am a very strong victim of “school air”. my makeup gets patchy and skin gets oily and by the end of the day my makeup is practically all gone! Is there any products that would help? Or any products in general that you guys would recommend to have for school? 🎒💄

Re: makeup for school

I faced a similar problem due to stress related to studying. When I solved the stress problem, I noticed a reduction in sweating and the problem eventually went away. Perhaps this approach will help improve your situation as well.

@gabisierra Ooo “school air” sucks. Are you staying hydrated through out the day? Having a water bottle with you can help with dehydrated skin. 

You might also want to look at your skincare routine. Getting as much hydration into it as possible will help your makeup look fresher for longer. What’s your skincare routine like now?

@gabisierra @Do you use a face primer, setting powder and setting spray?

i don’t use a primer, because i find all of the “sticky” ones makes my makeup for sure separate, but i use a water based moisturizer before every time. for setting powder, i use ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Ultra Pink , and i ran out of setting spray so i don’t know what i should get. ive been recommended, #Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray, the urban decay all nighter and the one/size setting spray.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing