Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Ulta Ultimate Rewards Diamond

Well this is underwhelming to say the least....to achieve Diamond is $1200/yr for free shipping over $25 and $25 gift card toward services.....nope๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Re: Ulta Ultimate Rewards Diamond

I'm very close to getting Diamond this year, and I'm actually kind of excited about it. I get my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar, and I get the Dermalogica Skin Treatments, so I'm definitely excited about that services gift card! 

I agree, they could have offered a little extra something for spending all that money, but I think I am going to enjoy Diamond status more than I enjoyed being Rouge.

RE: Ulta Ultimate Rewards Diamond

Yeah they need to step this up. Iโ€™m platinum at ulta and rouge at Sephora, and I feel like thereโ€™s not much difference in being in a high up tier for either company. Iโ€™ll make the new diamond status at ulta this year but it is a disappointment. ๐Ÿ˜•

Re: Ulta Ultimate Rewards Diamond

Agreed the new tier offers no incentives for me, they usually offer free shipping over $25 several times a month or free shipping during beauty events or there is the option to order it at the store without a shipping fee. I dont get any beauty services at ulta so that $25 is useless id rather just have it be store wide. At least they didnt change the benefits to the platinum 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing