Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Sephora

Honestly, how eyeliner about to cost me $12? Y'all be charging too much I swear this must be where celebrities shop at because not me. Anyways y'all got any 15 or 20 percent off codes because I got a $25 gift card for this place on Christmas, and I'm only getting two things...I got a Sephora like a hour away from me but damn they out of stock for basically everything. So y'all got some coupons because I am not about to pay $28 dollars for two things. 

Tags:

Re: Sephora

@Kangaroo2020  Sephora’s running a “sale on sale” event right now through January 1 with promo code MAJORSALE: 

There's also a banner about this on the Sephora.com homepage.There's also a banner about this on the Sephora.com homepage.
Here’s a link to the sale section: https://www.sephora.com/sale

And here are the offer terms (copy/pasted from the offer page): 
Spoiler
††All Beauty Insider members can take advantage of the offer on merchandise purchases made on 12/20/20 through 11:59pm PT on 1/1/21 in Sephora US and Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, on sephora.com, and on sephora.ca. Call your local store for special holiday hours. ROPIS orders must be picked up by 1/3/21 to be eligible for the discount. Some exclusions apply. Discount only applies to online purchases from sale category www.sephora.com/sale. Offer not valid on jcp.com, Instagram Checkout or Instacart. Not valid on Dyson, The Ordinary, or MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping & handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Clients are limited to the purchase of 5 Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Promotion offer has no cash value and may not be altered, bartered, sold, or transferred. No minimum purchase required.Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, Beauty Insider Cash, Rouge Reward, or rewards. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this promotion. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. 
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • There's also a banner about this on the Sephora.com homepage.
testing