Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Product Testing

I see a lot of comments on reviews that people received the product for free in exchange for an honest review… how does this happen? 

Appreciate any insight!

Re: Product Testing

@Jodilr While I haven't gotten free product from Influancer like most of the reviewers you're mentioning, I have gotten product in exchange for review from Sephora and I can tell you that they do not all get positive reviews.  Though... I do understand what you mean about a lot of people getting amped up about getting the product for free and that showing in the reviews.  The good thing... you can easily filter out these reviews by clicking on the 'verified only' filter.  Only those reviews of people who made their purchase at Sephora will be shown. I'd also say that if you're looking for reviews on BIC through Brand Threads or Monthly Favourites and Fails you'll get a wide variety of honest reviews as well.

Re: Product Testing

Hey girl I read your comment and was curious, when you tested products in exchange for review from Sephora, how did you get this opportunity? Is there somewhere to sign up? 

Either way thank you!

Conversation Stats
testing