Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Hello everyone! Has anyone shopped at Macys.com lately?

If you did, do you have any idea what might be the Macy's Mystery Gift?

(Receive a FREE Mystery Gift with any $49 online beauty purchase)

I would really love some ideas since I really wonder what could it be! 🙂

Thanks, love!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Hello everyone! Has anyone shopped at Macys.com lately?

I ordered last week and got this Clarins set of Hydra Essential Cream, Toner and a small vial of the Double Serum. Not too bad - I'll use it all. But it's not the most valuable GWP. 20180709_024027.jpg

Hey @Anonymous! Thank you very much for sharing! What I got as a mystery gift was just some perfume samples.. So I was really disappointed. Yours look great by the way! I hope you love them so much. 🙂

@Gizzy8

I haven't shopped this latest round, but have gotten some of their mystery gifts in the past, and it really is a mixed bag as to what they send out. I've gotten men's shower gel (Paco Rabanne Invictus iirc), a manicure tool set, and a set of makeup bags before. I wanna say I saw someone get a watch once? In any case, they are usually fairly random, and there's a lot of variety in what they send out. I wouldn't go out of my way to order just for the gift, but if Macy's has a good deal on what you are shopping for, then consider it a small bonus. ☺️

Thank you very much @RGbrown! It was super helpful since I have never received a mystery gift before... I have already made the order, so I hope I will be lucky enough to get a product I haven't tried before... Thanks! 🙂 

@Gizzy8 sweet! I hope you get something nice!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20180709_024027.jpg
testing