Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Eyeshadow Look HELP.

Hello I am looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette. Can anyone recommend a eyeshadow palette brand that is underestimated or that deserves more hype. I heard that the Naked Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay is overhyped but apparently its not that great of a product and its too expensive.

I am looking for a professional brand of makeup I would like it to be everyday eyeshadow. A  brown smokey eye.

Re: Eyeshadow Look HELP.

This is a great basic palette *on sale* @Natfromnewyork 

#ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr PATRICK STARRR Visionary Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.05 oz 

🤩 Do you think these colours will work for your smokey eye?

##Too

IMG_20230217_075129.jpg

IMG_20230217_075121.jpg

IMG_20230217_075056.jpg

faced has the best pallets nobody can come even close. They isua

The Urban Decay Naked pallets are my favorite , I think it really depends on your skin type I have oily sightly hooded eyes so i have a hard time with eye shadow sticking to my lids especially shimmers. So i love the Naked pallets. I tried the Anastasia's Soft Glam and it only stuck for an hour or two in the winter so I knew that in the warmer months it would be worse and I returned it & got my trusted UD Naked Wild West. ( I live in South Texas where it's warm & humid) so I need something with good staying power , I also use the Printer Potion shadow primer. I believe Rare Beauty is cheaper or the Tart , I just returned their Glam two pallets holiday eye shadow, it stayed longer than ABH but I only wore two shadows out of both pallets.

@Natfromnewyork @Just brands i would recommend in general for what you are looking for 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette 

Juvia’s Place the Nubian eye palette or the Juvia’s place the chocolates eye palette both sold at Ulta 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_20230217_075129.jpg
  • IMG_20230217_075121.jpg
  • IMG_20230217_075056.jpg
testing