Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Nighttime moisturizer sensitive kid skin

Hi! Please recommend a kid-friendly moisturizer for sensitive skin to wear at night while they sleep.

Re: Nighttime moisturizer sensitive kid skin

@Asome1  For my kids, and myself, and I'm a big fan of the Cerave Moisturizing Cream and the Aveeno unscented body lotion.

Avoid ingredients like fragrance and essential oils since they can be irritating on dry or sensitive skin. 

For my kids, and myself, and I'm a big fan of the Cerave Moisturizing Cream and the Aveeno unscented body lotion. 

Avoid ingredients like fragrance and essential oils since they can be irritating on dry or sensitive skin. 

RE: Nighttime moisturizer sensitive kid skin

For the child or for mom? First Aid Beauty’s intensive moisturizer is what I use on my toddler. He had dry skin so bad it was breaking and I grabbed a sample of it I had and it healed his skin. Now it’s what I buy for him. He also gets really dry bleeding lips so I use laneige lip sleeping mask. He’s an expensive toddler.

i just started using first aid beauty for myself and my d...

i just started using first aid beauty for myself and my daughter. I HIGHLY recommend it as well! For me in one use it took care of the dry skin issues she was having! its a staple in our household now and bonus points its clean of the nasty ingredients, cruelty free, and vegan #winning

Re: i just started using first aid beauty for myself and my d...

@ashrr88,

Everyone in my house uses First Aid Beauty as well. I usually get a dry patch on my neck that itches and since I have used the Ultra Repair Cream it has not come back. 

Hi @Asome1 - I recommend the following products 

CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mL

DERMALOGICA - Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion

SHISEIDO - WASO: Clear Mega-Hydrating Moisturizer

@Asome1 @carlym99 

What a great recommendation! 

Our Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion is a good option for kids to keep a healthy balance of hydration without all the active ingredients. 

Great job with starting skin care early with the younger ones! 

DERMALOGICA - Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing