cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

September Sephora Play Box 2018

Anybody  got any idea what could be in the September Box? I am dying to know what is inside , I know of one spoiler but that is it so far . 

Anonymous Insider

September Sephora Play Box 2018

I think I have box 674. Anyone?

Re: September Sephora Play Box 2018

Box#71

C5EF6DB8-A560-4AD0-BFB4-C675F5D49C48.png

I just cancelled my membership.  I got a #3 last month.  In my box this month I got #1, #2, 2 #3's, and 2 #4's.  The lip/cheek crayon was the same exact color for both also.  I am very unhappy with this.  What a waste of my money.  I guess they ran out of the other products and decided they didn't care what they threw in my box?  This is only my 2nd box.  I decided after the 1st box I would give it one more month and maybe it would be better... who could have guessed it would be even worse?  I do not recommend the Play! program.  

@tellitall wrote:

Box#71

C5EF6DB8-A560-4AD0-BFB4-C675F5D49C48.png

Anonymous Insider

#2 The Moisturizer                                                                                                           That was good, but not great.  I have combination/dry skin.  The Autumn air is making my skin dryer.  Therefore, this moisturizer would have been great for Summer. Going into Fall or Winter, It is not quite up to snuff.  I had to apply in the morning and in the afternoon to have my skin feel hydrated. ~There it is.  Love Momma Sheila 

September Review Marc jacobs Shameless

So, I did a questionaire and wrote my skin tone which is pale /light

I get my box and get TAN  ..tan? 

What am I suppose to do with tan foundation?

Really bummed as this was going to be for my upcoming trip in my quart sized bag.

I also got the TAN foundation....I don't know ANYONE who is THAT dark!!!  EVEN WITH A TAN!!!  Horrible color!!  And don't get me started on the perfume sample!  So smelly I had to burn sage and candles to get the stench out of my home!! 

If the next box is this bad I will be canceling

I also received the Tan foundation and I was perplexed as my profile clearly states that my skin tone is light to medium.  It wasn't even slightly close to skin tone.  What a waste!  Really disappointed in the box.  I'm giving them one more shot but if they send me products that are not for me than I am cancelling.  

Hello @Kimsterdance,

I'm sorry to hear this!  While some products may not be your exact match, we encourage you to explore the items you receive, so we can find your correct match online or in-store.  Feel free to try out the coverage, texture and quality of the product. I'll be sure to forward this to our PLAY! Team for improvement in our future boxes.

Best,

Steph S. 

Thank you for the reply!

I also received the Tan foundation and I was perplexed as my profile clearly states that my skin tone is light to medium.  It wasn't even slightly close to skin tone.  What a waste!  Really disappointed in the box.  I'm giving them one more shot but if they send me products that are not for me than I am cancelling.  

Hi @reeny & @Sheenz5363,

I apologize that one of the items did not match your skin tone. We try to send items as close to your profile as possible. However, there is no guarantee we can send an exact match each month. I recommend trying the products to see if the formula is to your liking then we can shade match you in store when you go in to redeem your Play! Pass. I will also share your feedback with the Play! Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best,

Rebecca 

Noted with thanks @RebeccaBT

My foundation colour also does not match.

Box 715

RE: September Sephora Play Box 2018

I really hope it’s better than the last few boxes. I just don’t seem to get any of the good items everyone else gets. Really considering canceling membership.

Re: RE: September Sephora Play Box 2018

I know that allure doesn’t get the best reviews but I currently receive 4 different beauty boxes and allure is the one I’m most satisfied with. If your looking for something new I highly recommend it.

Re: RE: September Sephora Play Box 2018

Before you cancel you should try updating your preferences. Focusing on your top 3 concerns and not everything you can click. 

how do you edit your preferences?

how do you edit your preferences?

Re: how do you edit your preferences?

Hi @Madcookie,

You may update your Play! Profile anytime by logging in on a computer and clicking Account > Subscriptions > Play! > Scroll all the way down to "Complete My Play! Profile."

I hope this helps. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: September Sephora Play Box 2018

I canceled this month. I love Sephora but I think their bags need more variety and better items. Over the last few months I get duplicates of things and not things I’d use. I’m not sure how they determine my items but this subscription has been a letdown. Ipsy is way better.. sorry Sephora, you got work to do.
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • C5EF6DB8-A560-4AD0-BFB4-C675F5D49C48.png
testing