cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

SeptemberTeaser.JPG

Wait - it's the first day of September??? Where did Summer go? Does that mean we can start talking about Fall beauty Smiley Happy 

Just for our PLAY! community, we’re giving you an exclusive look at what’s in your September box.

This month, each box is getting a bold autumn-inspired lip product to help you switch it up with the changing seasons. Here’s the lineup. Let us know what you're most excited for.

xoxo

Team PLAY!

URBAN DECAY Vice Liquid Lipstick in Amulet

Waterproof, intensely pigmented liquid lipstick in a satin-matte brick rose shade.

Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up or Diva

Vibrant, ultra-moisturizing lip formula that stays put. Pin Up is a universally flattering berry and Diva is a classic look-at-me red.

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Happy

Highly pigmented, yet moisturizing lip color with a satiny-yet-matte metallic finish.

Wander Beauty Wanderout Lipstick in Wanderberry

Both silky-smooth and long-lasting, this moisture-rich formula goes on smooth and dries down to a matte finish.

Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

Loved my September box! I used every single product -- Gimme Brow is my fave and now I have a wonderful travel size version. Thanks! 

When are you releasing the october spoiler?

This was my first box and I liked the products I received how ever I wish the shampoo and conditioner samples were a little bigger cause I have long hair and there's not enough in the samples to actually use it 

This was my first box and I did receive what they listed that I would receive.  I really was glad to get the Benefit brow in medium because I wanted to try it anyway.  I am a redhead (true ginger in color) and often struggle with whether to use blonde or brown eyebrow products.  I've used the Benefit brow pencil in colors 2 and 3.  I also liked the Laura Mercier lipstick.  Again as a redhead, I was unsure if the color would compliment me but I liked it.  The belief moisturizer isn't for me because the smell is very strong.  I was happy to try it, though.  I have not tried the Devacurl conditioner or the Stila liquid eyeliner yet.  Oh, and I received the Aqua scent.  It does smell like the ocean

RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

Thoroughly impressed with the help from customer service about the box and so glad that I am subscribed ❤️

I jumped on here to see if anyone else has used the B&B shampoo and conditioner sample they sent. It was so small and I was sad until I used it. I have long hair and barely used the sample up. Still air drying my hair so I am not sure what it will look like. Stop complaining ladies and try your samples even if you think it's not a match. You never know! 

I have to say, this month was absolutely horrible! With the exception of one item, everything else was sample sized! Also, a basic, black Sephora liner pencil, really?? Because I don’t already have a million basic black liners... there’s no way this box was even close to worth the cost of what I pay!

Was disappointed I did not receive the benefit brow gel, but was excited about the Touch in Sol liquid foil because it would be great for a cut crease. However, when I went to use it it was completely dried out and unusable. Kinda upset. Called customer service and they offered to replace it but they didn't have it in stock. Gave me 150 free points instead. Great customer service! But now I'm wondering why I didn't get the brow gel? Theres a big difference between that and eye shadow....Doesn't make sense regardless of beauty profile.

Anonymous Insider

same here

same here

I really enjoy what I got in my box, but I was disappointed to find that when I opened it a mask had completely spilled out onto the rest of the stuff and ruined the bag. Mixed feelings about continuing my subscription but I will try for another month and see.

Girl same thing happened to me ! And that is a heavily scented sticky product 😞 this was my first play box too .

If you email customer service they will either refund you or accommodate you with other benefits

Absolutely LIVING for Ciate London's liquid matte lipstick in shade Pin Up!!!

ciate London lipstick.jpg

While I was watching a monthly PlayBox video, I realized I didn’t receive the items they were discussing. That infuriates me! I understand they tailor this to each subscriber, but I also had two products thatcame open. I will repeat myself, I’m very disappointed in Sephora. I’m aloyal customer, but will be unsubscribing. Several other ways to receive deluxe samples for free!

I would contact customer service. they'd be happy to repl...

I would contact customer service. they'd be happy to replace the two items or give you points instead!

Re: I would contact customer service. they'd be happy to repl...

I did contact them by email and have not heard back. I’m going to call and inform them how I feel. It’s not right to pay for something that is not able to be used or not sent at all. 

I want to know if I could change me profile or info. My box was extremely disappointing... any help regarding this would be great!
Anonymous Insider

Does this box ship to Canada? 

RE: Re: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEAK!

Anonymous Insider

IMG_2645.PNG

This was not in my play box 😭 I was so lookin forward to it..  come to think of it almost every box I've got was missing something... 

754 Replies
testing