Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play! Charged Twice

My account is showing that Sephora has charged me twice this month for the Sephora Play! Box. Does anyone else have this problem?

Re: Play! Charged Twice

@NatPSU and @Anonymous I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Play! Charged Twice

I just checked and I was charged twice too!? Wondering if I should call customer service... makes me want to cancel so this doesn't happen in the future...it has never happened with ipsy.

@NatPSUwrote:

My account is showing that Sephora has charged me twice this month for the Sephora Play! Box. Does anyone else have this problem?

RE: Re: Play! Charged Twice

Me also ! I called and was told I should get a refund in 10 days but they also cancelled my sub in error and told me to re sub. CS really didn’t seem to care about my issue at all. Good luck.
Anonymous Insider

The customer service rep told me I would be getting charg...

The customer service rep told me I would be getting charged for just one box.......on my door step I find 2 boxes....I'm assuming they charged me twice and I got 2 boxes as a result.....so now I have 2 of the same box....just cancelled my sephora play. never again. ipsy is they way to go I guess!

Re: The customer service rep told me I would be getting charg...

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry about this! I'll take a look now, and I'll send you a private message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing