Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Once they open up the test area to your area, you should get an invite. If they don't open up to your area, you will get an email in early 2016 when they roll out nationwide.

I don't think they're sending boxes to Alabama yet. This is a limited release for some states/cities. If you're on a waitlist it most likely means that you'll get an invite once they start shipping to your state.

I am in Corpus Christi, Texas.  No invite.  Apparently offers were extended in Texas but I did not get one.  What are the qualifications other than entering email for waitlist?  Is it random?  Based on status?  I'm very confused.

I think it was based on when you signed up. The timing of it. First come first serve to your area if you live in a test market.

-

That it wrong. Houston got invites. Or some people in Houston. I live in Louisiana and I got an invite. They broadended the test market

when do the first boxes go out? i signed up!

I'm so pumped and surprised I got an invite!  I live in Portsmouth, NH!!

I received an invite today.  I live in Southern California.

Do you have an invite code?  I live in LA, and have been dying to get this 😃

Im in Texas too and got my invite today.

Im in Southern California, I hope I get an invite soon!

I think they must have expanded to texas because I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and just got an invite today.

I got an invite today and I'm in Austin! Yay Texas!

Anonymous Insider

I live a hour away from Dallas and I just got an invitation today as well. I'm glad they didn't forget about their customers down in the south.

I got an invitation too and I'm from Houston -  debating if I should subscribe or not, from the video I already have most of the trial sizes they displayed...

Me too - on both invite and Houston. To be honest I was more exited over the invite than I was about the $50 epic apology. Mostly because I understood missing out on the rewards. Missing out on this because of demographics would have broke my heart.

Anonymous Insider

Yay! I just got an invite, I'm guessing they expanded to Texas. I live two hours away from Houston so it's nice to know they are testing markets outside of big cities. Great choice Sephora! 🙂

I live in Northwest Louisiana. lol We don't even have a freestanding here. So SO moving from big cities lol

Anonymous Insider

I almost didn't believe I was invited because I live in such a small city. I'm glad we got in. I have to travel to Houston to even go to a Sephora, we don't have a SiJCP or freestanding. I live pretty close to Louisiana, 2/3 hours to get to Sheveport. 

I'm in shreveport!

1 Reply
testing