Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

I think they were sent individually to people

I got mine Smiley Very Happy I'm still really excited I even got to sign up. Southeast Texas is pretty far outside the "test market" areas. 

Spoiler

I will say, though, that I already own the Elizabeth and James White larger rollerball from the point perks, and the Sephora Peony from another promotion. I've also gotten the Glam Glow face wash and the BB Invisible Oil Primer in other beauty subscription boxes. I'm still excited to have more samples that I love and really excited to try the MJ liner and the eye cream.

I went directly to the office bathrrom and applied the liner. Glides on like a dream. I am in love!

I got a couple of the MJ high liners in both black and brown when they were 100 point perks and they really are lovely.

Mine is not gliding on Smiley Sad It is what I was looking forward to the most. I will give it one more shot. I hate that quality is inconsistent! 

Looks awesome! These are really generous sizes and nice brands to try,too! I so wish Chicago was one of the test areas, but I shall wait for 2016 Smiley Very Happy Enjoy your boxes though! 

Is this box bigger than the other subscription services like BirchBox? 

It looks pretty big a lot bigger than Birchbox.

yep, box itself is bigger and nicer IMO quality wise.  Sample size though is comparable.

I'm so jealous you have the MJ blacquer. I finally snagged one when it went back into stock as a 100pt perk...but it melted in transit and is sold out again Smiley Sad

Congrats to the lucky testers! Can anyone who has gotten an invite post a picture of it here? Was it cute? Smiley Very Happy 

It won't let me repost the email - it basically looked like what pops up if you search for play on Sephora's main page. It did write the word "play" across the screen.

Oh ok, thank you! I hope it makes its way to my inbox soon lol

Sorry didn't think to try it from my phone am on my tablet (duh) good job IronmaidenLeigh!

and this is the confirmation email Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks so much for posting this IronMaidenLeigh! The box looks really cute, can't wait to hear what you think about your first box!

You're welcome Smiley Happy And I cannot wait until I get it! I'll be sure to post some pictures!

That's a super cute invite!

Why are people that are subscribed already being able to invite friends to be subscribed, but there are tons of us who have been on the wait list that are still waiting to get it?

If this is true, someone who is subscribed needs to hook us up! Send me a referral link. 

Me too lol. I've read a few posts about it on Sephora's  facebook page. 

Me three.

Me too! Or four, lol.

Anyone in KC received an invite? 

Please me too!

1 Reply