Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

PLAY! by SEPHORA has some exciting news to share with you. Starting in May 2016, we’re expanding PLAY! to the lower 48 states and giving our PLAY! boxes a makeover!

For those of you already on the waitlist as of April 8th, 2016, we will be sending out invitations in waves until all available spots are filled. Invitations will be sent based on when you joined the waitlist. Spots are still limited, so please act quickly if you receive an invitation. As a reminder, when you receive your invitation to join, be sure to enter the same email address used to join the waitlist. If you don’t receive an invitation this time around, or you joined the waitlist after April 8th – don’t worry! As more spots open up each month, we’ll continue to send out invitations on a rolling, first come, first served basis.

If you would like to join the waitlist, please enter your email by visiting www.sephora.com/play. You will be included in future months’ invitations.

Q: When will invites be sent out to people who are on the waitlist?

A: The first wave of invitations for signup will be sent during mid-April 2016. They will continue to be sent out in monthly increments as the program grows.

Q: Where does PLAY! by SEPHORA ship?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is currently only available in the U.S. and can ship to any address in the contiguous 48 states.

Q: If I do get an invite, am I guaranteed a box?

A: Box quantities are limited each month. If you are invited to subscribe to PLAY! by SEPHORA, please redeem your invitation and claim your spot as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on that month’s box.

Q: Will Canadians have an opportunity to subscribe?

A: PLAY! by SEPHORA is not currently available in Canada; however, we will keep you posted on any plans for expansion.

Q: I am a US resident and do not live in one of the contiguous 48 states. When will PLAY! be available to me?

A: We are currently exploring ways to expand our shipping capabilities to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Military Bases. We'll be notifying clients as soon as we have an update and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

For more PLAY! by SEPHORA FAQs please visit the following link> http://www.sephora.com/play-faqs

Re: PLAY! by SEPHORA Invitation FAQs

Woohoo! Got an invite and signed up today.  I live in the columbus area proper. I will post my box when i get it! 

So happy for you! 🙂 Please please post pictures! 🙂

Thanks sangova! I will definitely post photos when I get it 🙂

Yay awesome!! 

I'm only a few hours away from two of the test markets... Dang it. 😞

Minneapolis please 😄 haha

Can't wait to see how this goes

I got an invite and I live just south of Indianapolis.

Just received an invitation.

I just got an invite today and I live 3 hours from both Cincinnati and Columbus. I hope they don't notice.

I also live about 3 hours from Cincinnati and Columbus. I have family in the Columbus area and have had Sephora orders delivered to them so I'm wondering if that's why I was invited. I'm still debating signing up, are you?

I signed up. I've never had a box service so I thought why not. 

I'm in a Boston suburb and just received mine.

Yay! 😉

Yay! I'm excited for you! Please share pics when you get your boxes! I can't wait to join when it's my turn.

I'm in Cincinnati, just got my invitation! This is so exciting!!!!

I'm so jealous. I'm in Cincinnati as well (suburbs) and haven't received one. Can I ask if you live in the city of Cincinnati?

I live in Northern KY and just got the email and subscribed.

You're the first VIB I've seen receive one... congrats!

And I'm only at VIB level.

Yes, I do live in Cincinnati. Interestingly, the email invite came from VIB Rouge, and the confirmation of my subscription came from Play! by Sephora. They may only be inviting Rouges right now. I hope you get one soon!

This is honestly so ridiculous. Of all cities to have a limited release, New York City is not one of them. How disappointing. 

3 Replies
testing