cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

NOV18_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Chilly weather and a packed calendar? We must be heading full steam into the holiday season! And the November box will have just what you need to feel cheery through every celebration.

Your box will arrive the third week of November, but until then here’s a little hint about what you might see:

Your November box will contain one of these products: Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick or Grande Cosmetics HydraPlump Semi-Matte Liquid Lipstick.

What product could you not make it through the holiday season without?

RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Hydro pump

Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

a good foundation that doesn't dry your face or breaks it out.. and a stay-put lip stain that doesn't dry or rub off

I was disappointed that I didn’t get the lip plumper I really wanted to try that product 😞 

Anonymous Insider

It burned like nothing else I have ever tried, and smelled terrible. I would have gladly taken anything else!

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I liked most of the products in my box but I did not receive what I was supposed to get. I got excited about the lip plumper and was a kinda sad when I got the mini sephora color that I cant open. I'll definitely try everything else though.

My November Sephora Play box review: Overall, a pretty good box. The Christophe Robin paste shampoo (love the rose scent)and Philosophy cleanser are both good size samples. Although, I have received the Laura Mercier powder in the past, it is a great product. The Sephora liquid lip formula is really nice despite the tiny sample size. I’m a typically a floral gal but I enjoyed the Commodity Gold fragrance. I like gel moisturizers so the Lancôme Hydra Zen felt nice.

Loved my box! 

Anyone else have a reaction to the Grande Lips HydraPlump liquid lipstick? I seriously thought my lips were going to just melt off my face!! I’ve used other high end lip products with the plumping but never a reaction like I had to this item. I must say my lips did get plump even though I was almost in tears from the burning and stinging even after removing the product. And what’s up with the plastic bags that have replaced the bags the samples came in? I admit I had so many I really didn’t know what else to use them for but I really feel ripped off for the quality of products and the come in a plastic bag at least with Ipsy I get a nice small zip up bag I re-gift to friends with samples Ive already received or just don’t like.

This box was the absolute WORST I have received since starting my membership over 2 years ago. I am so disappointed with the product selection, especially right before the holidays 😡👎🏼👎🏼

I have to say that I’m extremely happy with this month’s play box! I can pretty much use every sample that I received. I love the Ouai conditioning spray and I’m very excited about the Grande lipstick. I needed a new setting powder and I’ve already used Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume in the past, which I love. All around, a win-win for me.

Re: RE: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

I loved that conditioning spray as well! Already bought the full size

I received a message letting me know what i was going to get this month and the only thing that I actually got from the list was the lip stain. I’m SUPER HAPPY that I didn’t get those items. Instead I got this shampoo from Christophe Robin and it is amazing. I always love trying new cleansers and I got one from Philosophy. Nudes don’t really work with my skin tone I guess but when I put it on it really stays on and doesn’t feel dry. So I’m actually very happy with this box.

This month's box is extremely disappointing. For a company who has access to exciting new brands and great products, I'm disappointed and confused as to why they included uninspiring items and the most unflattering lip color in the entire world. Pale brown? Really?

I've loved how these boxes have allowed me to try new products that I never would've thought of trying before but this is embarrassing. I've purchased almost all these items before (except the moisturizing and perfume) and returned them because I've been so unimpressed. Whatever intern picked the products for this box should be fired. 

I’m not impressed this month, my ipsy was better than sephora play! Most the hair products I get are for white people hair so I end up giving them away and the skincare samples are so tiny I can’t believe I spentmoney on them, they ought to be free! I’m disappointed I can’t believe I got more actual makeup in my ipsy... also your survey should include fragrance preferences because you always send me ones that I think are nasty! The only thing I really like this month is the erborian cc cream but again, it’s so small I can’t believe I spent money on it. Also I’m surprised you included a lip plumper when SO MANY people tend to have reactions to them (just tried grandelips after reading reviews about it apparently I’m not the only one who hates how plumpers feel, also my lips are plenty plump, again your box is marketed towards white people...get it together)

This months box was very lukewarm.  My Ipsy box was worth the money and more.  Sephora keeps sending us these small samples that you can't really get more than one use out of them.  You won't be able to tell if a product worked for you to give a good rating.  December will be my last box.

Anonymous Insider

I have to agree. The colors for makeup are for pale skin. Also, hair volumizing products are for fine hair. My hair is thick enough. No need for volume. 

Anonymous Insider

Everyone asked for Grande yet we got Sephora LOL

*Sarcastically* And I just LOVE how small the Sephora Cream Lip Stain was... I mean come on, for it being their own brand I couldn't get a full/travel size at least? I have received travel size Sephora lip products in the past before in these boxes. What changed?

RE: Re: NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK!

Really I got grande and I’ve never heard of it I love Sephora cream lip stains tho
Anonymous Insider

Grande it is😍

testing