Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

July box

I subscribed for play by Sephora on 29th June. So first it showed that Iโ€™ll be receiving the June box #001, although no charges were withdrawn from my card. Today, itโ€™s showing item #160 but the status says โ€œOUT OF STOCKโ€ and my card shows โ€œpending chargeโ€ from Sephora dated 2nd July. I guess Iโ€™ll have to wait then..?? Not really sure what it means ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ If someone knows whatโ€™s going on, drop in a line of help please.

Tags:

Re: July box

Hi @bushrak980,

The deadline to receive the June box was June 11, and your first box will be received in July. I'm sorry for any confusion caused!

I took a look at your subscription, and I can confirm that a July Play! order has been successfully generated in your account. The "out-of-stock" message means that all of the boxes have been assigned. Rest assured, you will still receive your July box. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Play! billing period takes place between the 1st - 5th of each month, and boxes are delivered between the 15th - 25th of each month. You will be notified via email with tracking information when your box ships. Please find more information here. > https://www.sephora.com/play-faqs. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Laurie

Thank you so much! You rock ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿป

Anonymous Insider

Since you applied at the end of the month, you won't receive the June box. They'll charge you in the beginning of the month for your July box, and then around July 20th is when youll receive your first package. I just wrnt through that in May and emailed them and that is what they told me. 

@bushrak980wrote:

I subscribed for play by Sephora on 29th June. So first it showed that Iโ€™ll be receiving the June box #001, although no charges were withdrawn from my card. Today, itโ€™s showing item #160 but the status says โ€œOUT OF STOCKโ€ and my card shows โ€œpending chargeโ€ from Sephora dated 2nd July. I guess Iโ€™ll have to wait then..?? Not really sure what it means ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ If someone knows whatโ€™s going on, drop in a line of help please.

Thanks so much ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing