cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

2018-xx-xx-play-luxe-vol-1-community-teaser-thread-handoff (1).jpg

The latest PLAY! LUXE box is launching exclusively on the Sephora app for 24 hours starting July 17. Don’t miss out!

Which luxed out brands do YOU hope to see?

RE: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Wtf were they thinking??? Do they think that we collect their advertisements?!?! I thought it meant a deck of playing cards lmaooo This makes ZERO SENSE and just proves that they really need to fire whomever is in charge of play smh

I’m disappointed that we are receiving AC Iris which is in the reward bazaar for 100 pts!! But OVER ALL it’s a nice box but it should of been for $20!! There is no difference except luxury! I like everything and I never tried any of these skin care brands like Lamer and Sk-IIbbut I already have the fragrance! Maybe I can return the one I just got from the rewards and swap it for something else! Price is by oz which I understand completely but I am excited to receive this today!! I also have the Giorgio Armani 💄 sample which will pair nice with the mascara!! I’m totally greatful for this bag!! Wish it was $15-$20 but I also compromised the fact price by oz! I never tried these brands so I’m super stoked. Can’t wait to do a full review on my FB page Enchanted Røse —> Holy Grails of Beauty<—- Bright blessing to all the beauty gurus out there!! Hope you all enjoy your Luxe box

Got my Sephora play today. The Tarte blush was broken up and all over everything. Not the first time!

Mines shattered too...I still got the last one and it was in the same shade but I would have like it to still be intact

My tarte blush shattered inside its pan and got on everything too 😞 bit disappointing they should have packaged or cushioned it better!
Anonymous Insider

Last time’s was better, but this one is fine to me.

I agree. Last year had bigger items in it...I hope volume...

I agree. Last year had bigger items in it...I hope volume 2 is better

I’m waiting for mine now, should be here any minute (UPS delivers super late in my neighborhood). This is my first luxe box, and I was a little disappointed when I saw the spoilers. First, a red lipstick 🙄😒...why? The same Atelier perfume is in the rewards Bazaar for 100 points. And the same minuscule SK-II face cream, along with an itty bitty essence, was in the Bazaar last month for 250 points, which I got to snag. So it seems, like with the regular Play, we’re getting some leftovers they need to pawn off. But I am excited to try the La Mer eye cream, the primer and mascara. Between those and the bag I think it’s worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

The Aberdeen warehouse is on point these days, order placed yesterday arrived TODAY by noon. Everything safely packed with the appropriate packing materials, item, promo, and all chosen samples received! But you're not here for that 🙂

IMG_20180718_122953-01.jpegIMG_20180718_123213-01.jpegIMG_20180718_123501-01.jpeg

I've never gotten the Luxe boxes before so I can't speak to product repeat and truth be told, I ordered for the little brush wrap style bag. Sadly, I am not a fan, even of the bag because it smells sort of...weird. Presentation-wise, quite cute and the info cards are lovely, nice heavy card with great pics, but what I would do with them...?

Products:

La Mer - The Eye Concentrate - 3 ml

Guerlain - L'Or Esscence D'Eclat Primer - 5 ml 

YSL - Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain - Color #1 - (I LOVE this formula and own the full size of quite a few, including this bright red color)

SK-II - R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Cream - It's tiny, so tiny, that I can't find the size...

Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill Classico Mascara

Atelier Cologne - Iris Rebelle - 4 ml

There ya go! 

I think many are forgetting how expensive the full size a...

I think many are forgetting how expensive the full size are in these products featured. These are luxury deluxe samples which are worth over $100 in this box, may not seem like it but their brands I definitely cant afford when full size. Many compare Boxy Charm with these $20-$25 Sephora boxes but boxy charm gives mostly indie to very affordable brands like colorpop eyeshadow palettes.

The SK ll is 0.08 oz

ohh thats nice, I'm glad I ordered it 😁

ohh thats nice, I'm glad I ordered it 😁

RE: Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Wow... and how is that worth $110?

Re: RE: Re: Get fancy with PLAY! LUXE by SEPHORA

Yay! Just purchased it! That la mer eye concentrate (full-size) is $215.. that deluxe sample alone is worth roughly $43... a steal!!

I felt like my money was wasted on the play smarts glitter eyes. I think I'm done getting any of the special edition Play boxes. The last lux box was fantastic and this one also looks good, but I feel duped by Sephora with the play smart one.

Placed this in my cart last night then fell asleep by mistake. It’s gone this morning and I can’t find it on the app 🤷🏻‍♀️ is it sold out?

It now comes up when you search Play luxe, but did. It before- in case anyone else is looking 🙂

Did anyone have theirs ship yet? Mine hasn't and placed it earlier this afternoon

Ordered mine at midnight and it shipped today before noon...

Ordered mine at midnight and it shipped today before noon but I also have two day free shipping added to my account.

I'm rouge so have 2 day shipping as well and another part...

I'm rouge so have 2 day shipping as well and another part of my order shipped just not that, just weird

I ordered mine shortly after they went live last night and mine shipped today

5 Replies
testing