Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Expired foundation

Wondering if we are getting an extra product since EVERYONE's beauty blender foundation was expired including mine which was a month. Also wondering if I should even continue subscribing considering they thought it was okay to cover it with a sticker? Disgusting and disappointed, as it was my first box. 

Expired foundation

Omg y'all I was disappointed with the fact that it was A) all foundation and B) a sample card that you can get for free! I saw the sticker andfound it weird. I didn't notice till RIGHT NOW once I saw this post that my sample expired JULY2019. that's so gross! I PUT THIS ON MY FACE. I emailed and got this responce.

RE: Expired foundation

I had this happen to me too! Even though it was like a month off of the expiring date (probably wouldn’t harm us), it’s SUPER gross and icky that they would try and cover it up with a sticker.

Re: Expired foundation

I figured I'd have to make the time to call... but I'm also thinking it would probably save the company a lot of time and money to just do it for all box subscribers, rather than field a thousand customer phone calls and emails, etc? Plus, they're not gifting us any more 50 points after this, so what's the big deal with a last 100 to compensate for an error?

* things I'd do if I ran a company, lol....

I was hoping they were going to make up for it somehow, too.

I see mentions by others that they got extra point added to their account, but does that mean we all have to individually contact customer service and ask? Seems like it was a subscription-wide error and they should treat it as such.

I contacted them and they did give 100 extra points. So I'm pretty sure you have to contact them individually. 😞

RE: Re: Expired foundation

Who/how did you contact the company about the expired foundation? I’ve had a hard time finding contact info, but I’m probably just looking in the wrong place. Do you have to call, or is there an option to send a message? Thank you!!

Re: RE: Re: Expired foundation

Hi @cls1974,

I will send you a private message. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: Expired foundation

I was just thinking the same thing? Doesn’t make much sense for everyone to have to contact them individually when we all go expired foundation 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing