-Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
-GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser
-Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!
-Fresh Floral Toner
-Anastasia Lip Gloss in Kristen

We hope you enjoy your January box.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Box #044

I just got my first box and it was for January - I agree some items are small but for $10.00 and free shipping I don't understand the fuss.  If I don't like something I share it with someone who will and my gal pals love that.  I am happy to try anything and am hoping to find items I love that work for me.  This is a large demographic to make happy so we just have to be patient.

Yolyta wrote:

Pssss pssss spoilers!!!

January box, it appears that your box contains the following items:

-Smashbox Primerizer
-Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
-GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser
-Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!
-Fresh Floral Toner
-Anastasia Lip Gloss in Kristen

We hope you enjoy your January box.

Anonymous Insider

I so hope this isn’t the box.  Enough with the smash box primers already. And really, primers in general.  Every order I get at least one primer sample, (unrequested). Maybe the lippie might be good but I have a ton of lipsticks that are practically the same color.  And the hair mask might be good but that’s just the foil sample.  Not going to buy something off of one try.  A cancellation is probably in my future if next month isn’t fabulous.  I mean, why am I paying for samples that I have no interest in?  There is nothing here that is specifically targeted to my skin type. @Sephora I hope you get your act together. 

I see a problem with this one. There are seven products l...

I wish I liked the Primerizer better.

Have you already received it? I appreciate you sharing. I don't need any of these products ATM.

Not super thrilled...

Where did you get this info?

God, I hope not. I dislike all those items except the lipgloss. One more box like this and I'm cancelling. I was hoping to get items which I could trial with the intent on purchasing if I liked them. The fresh toner I could make from rose water and glycerine; I am allergic to Glamglow; I already tried the pepstart with a 100 point perk and I hated it; I don't use primers because out of the 30 or so I have tried, they break me out; and I want a fragrance. What a bummer. At $120/Year, I could buy products I will use. 

Tags:

Ooooo!! This is pretty much what I wanted from the options. Thanks!!

Anonymous Insider

miaumiau wrote:

Ooooo!! This is pretty much what I wanted from the options. Thanks!!

😀

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing