Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Add a preferred scent profile to Play! profiles

Has anyone recommended that Sephora add an optional preference list for the scent that is included in our Play! boxes? 

Even if it's a list where we can rank scent families from most to least like, it could help personalize out boxes for sure! It seems odd that we can't add that level of personalization even though a scent sample is 1/6 of our monthly investment.

Re: Add a preferred scent profile to Play! profiles

Hi @Animel,

This sounds like a great idea! I'll be sending the information you've provided to our PLAY! team for consideration. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Please!  I am very particular about the scent I wear and I have never used even one of the perfume samples sent to me. 

It would be great if I could update my profile to say please do not send me a bunch of skin care products. One or two is more than enough, I want the makeup please. Last month was my first month and I almost cancelled when I saw what I received because there was only a blush and the rest was skin care. I was so disappointed. I will cancel next month if it happens to me again. 😞

omg, i wish we were nearby cause I'd LOVE to trade for skin care stuff! Hopefully Sephora's subscription service grows and updates so we can make our preferences more specific ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing